Riverside Square is a brand new development located in Loudoun County, Virginia, the third-fastest growing and most affluent county in the United States. The shopping center fronts Route 7 and Riverside Parkway, adjacent to a new interchange, offering tremendous visibility to future retail tenants. This 90,000 SF shopping center is available to retail tenants such as restaurants, grocery, gas/convenience, pharmacy, and permitted for drive-thrus.
- Brand new development fronting Route 7 and Riverside Parkway
- By right uses include retail, restaurants, grocery, gas/convenience, pharmacy, auto and drive-thrus permitted
- Tremendous visibility on Route 7 and Riverside Parkway – 93,0000 VPD
- Located in Loudoun County, the third fastest growing and most affluent county in the US
- The property is within a 10-minute drive of more than 163,000 people
- Easy access to residential population to the east, west, and south