Offered for sale is a 3,000 square foot street level retail condominium, prominently situated on a hard, signalized corner along M Street NW, in the iconic high-street retail district of Georgetown in Washington, DC. Boasting one of the highest amounts of wealth in the country, Georgetown is home to 44,244 people with an average household income of $149,608, and home to one of the nation’s most elite private colleges, Georgetown University. The retail offering is located below 15,200 square feet of office space and, is surrounded by over 600 recently delivered residential units and 2.1 million square feet of high-end retail and restaurants. The offering represents a rare opportunity to acquire generational urban retail ideally positioned in one of Washington, DC’s most iconic neighborhoods.
- Georgetown is one of the nation’s most expensive high-street retail submarkets
- Two retail bays with ventilation on the ground floor provide a wide variety of uses
- Tremendous real estate fundamentals – core urban location ideally positioned along highly trafficked M Street NW
Demographics & Market Stats.
- Residential population of 44,244 within a one-mile radius of the offering
- Over 4,000 residential units under construction or planned and 600 recently delivered residential units.
- Georgetown homes sales were 2.6 times higher than average home sales in Washington, D.C. this year
- Georgetown boasts median household incomes of $121,000, 42% times higher than the rest of the city