Prominently located at 1807 14th Street NW, the property is well positioned in one of DC’s most desirable submarkets, 14th Street corridor/Logan Circle. Fronting 14th Street between S and T Streets, the property is ideally situated near a top performing Trader Joe’s. Vast development along the 14th Street corridor has spurred a flood of national retail tenants to the market, including Starbucks, sweetgreen, Shake Shack, Lululemon, TD Bank, PNC Bank, Chase Bank, CVS and Walgreens; making the corridor one of DC’s most coveted retail destinations. Located on one of DC’s busiest blocks, the property benefits from exceptional daily exposure with a current population of 108,000 (and projected 12% growth within the next five-years) within a one-mile radius and a walk score of 98.
- 1,060 SF of Prime Retail Space
- Fronting 14th Street
- Full Building Signage Available
- 14th Street Corridor/Logan Circle is one of the most sought-after submarkets in the District
Demographics & Market Stats.
- 108,000 Residents
- 121,000 Daytime Employees
- 12% Population Growth Through 2022
- $138,000 Average Household Income
- 14.3M SF Residential Development Under Construction
- 5M+ SF Retail