1411 H Street, NE is a 1,804 square foot two-story asset located in the heart of the highly coveted and rapidly emerging H Street Corridor of Washington, DC. The Property sits within a densely populated and rapidly growing community. There are over 8,000 new residential units within a one-mile radius that have delivered within the past 5-years. Within that same time period, the H Street Corridor has seen a drastic increase in average household incomes which strongly support rising demand for retail and restaurants. For sale as a vacant asset, this offering represents a rare and optimal opportunity for an owner-user to capitalize on the significantly appreciating property values in one of the city’s most dynamic submarkets.
- 1,804 SF Retail/Office Space
- Two Story Building
- Newly Replaced Roof
- 19′ Frontage on H Street, NE
- Core Urban Location
- Highly Desirable Submarket
Demographics & Market Stats.
- 67,450 Residents
- 100+ Retail Stores Along H Street
- 9.5% Population Growth Through 2021
- $120,210 Average Household Income
- 1,500 Residential Units Under Development
- 1M+ SF Office Under Development